Friday 7 March 2014

Wearing whats Right in Israel

I know that everyone says in Tel Aviv you can wear what you will, my skin is fair and its hot. I need decent style clothes, cool, practical and durable.

I didn't come on a retreat to go dancing half naked in Tel Aviv. I came to find my "grass roots" of my religion. In reality, it's far too expensive to travel this far just for a good time, there had to be a reason.

So where on earth did I find these beautiful clothes the Israelite Women wore/wear without causing offense and without being so native that I might be mistaken for an Israelite and end up in a Mosque.

To be honest that wouldn't bother me at all, I love the culture and mingling with different people, but I don't speak a word of the native language, how rude would it be to go to a Mosque and not know the basic things that one needs to know.

That's what I would wear, simple, elegant, cool and it looks durable. This is vintage though, would need to know where similar clothing could be bought.

Definitely, not sure about the insects though.

All is not lost I found a shop, my virtual feet are killing me it was right there.




Sinan Fashion for Women

Definitely buying these.




So there you have it, we found something for one to wear in Israel, hurrah thats one more task completed, cool, comfortable and discreet.




No comments:

Post a Comment